eDocuSafe Terms & Conditions
Welcome to eDocuSafe, a cloud-based document storage and management app. By using our service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use our service.
- Service Description eDocuSafe provides a platform for securely storing, organizing, and managing your documents in the cloud, with the option to add reminders for expiration or renewal dates. Our service is intended for personal use and not for commercial use.
- In order to use our service, you must register for an account by providing your name and mobile phone number (for receiving OTP via SMS). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our service.
- You may only have one account and may not share your account with any third party.
- You are solely responsible for the documents and other content that you upload to our service. You warrant that you have the necessary rights and permissions to upload such content and that it does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- eDocuSafe has no obligation to monitor the content of our service, but we reserve the right to remove any content that we deem to be in violation of these Terms or that is otherwise offensive, illegal, or harmful.
- You are responsible for backing up and protecting your content, as eDocuSafe will not be liable for any loss, damage, or destruction of your content.
- Our service includes a reminder feature that allows you to add expiration or renewal dates for your documents. You are responsible for ensuring that the reminder dates you set are accurate and that you take action on the reminder at the appropriate time.
- eDocuSafe is not responsible for any consequences of your failure to take action on the reminders.
Modifications to Service
- eDocuSafe reserves the right to modify or discontinue our service, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice.
- eDocuSafe will not be liable for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our service.
- You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- eDocuSafe reserves the right to terminate your account and access to our service at any time and without notice, if we determine that you have violated these Terms or engaged in any illegal or harmful activity.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Our service is provided "as is" and "as available," without any warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- eDocuSafe makes no representations or warranties regarding the reliability, availability, or accuracy of our service.
- eDocuSafe will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, lost profits, lost data, or any other damages, arising from the use of our service.
- These Terms and your use of our service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and eDocuSafe regarding your use of our service, and they supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
- If you have any questions or feedback about our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing eDocuSafe for your document storage needs. We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a secure and user-friendly service.